Well, after only being 1 cm on Monday when I went into my Doctor's appointment, we were very surprised to find ourselves at the hospital on Friday having our baby girl. Makayla Lynn Bell was born on the 29th of January at 1:14 pm. She was 7 lbs 14 oz and 20 inches long.
Trevor likes to follow college sports, listen to talk radio, and play with his daughters. He plays "pachew pachew" (shooting) with Makayla all evening, and once she goes to bed, he snuggles on the couch with Audrey. So sweet.
I am a busy Mommy of two. I still am not used to saying that! :) I LOVE being a mom. I also enjoy cooking, crafting, sewing, and reading... when I have the time. I don't do it much. I also just started my own business, check out the link below!
Makayla is two years old. She loves her teddy bear, shoes, books, and climbing. She spends her time trying to coax Abigail to play with her, asking to hold "baby laundry," and trotting around the house making messes. She is all smiles, and I just LOVE her.
Audrey is 3 months old. She is a HUGE snuggler. She loves feeling warm and safe next to Mommy or Daddy. She also goes through an insane amount of diapers and clothing. We are so glad she is a part of our family.
Abigail likes to sit on my lap, play, and whine at us to either play with her or let her sit on our laps. She tries her best to avoid Makayla, and wants to snuggles with Audrey. She hates anything to do with being groomed.
1 comment:
I get to be the first to congratulate you guys (well, on your blog, at least!!)!!!!! She's absolutely gorgeous! We are so happy for your family!!
Post a Comment