Thursday, April 29, 2010

3 Months Old

Makayla is officially three months old. That is just weird to me. Here are a few things about her.

  • The three hour morning nap is a thing of the past (sadly)
  • She smiles more and more (though not so much for the camera- what is that big black thing in your face, she wonders?)
  • She talks to me all of the time, especially when she is supposed to be eating
  • She is definitely a morning person-that is when she is the most talkative and smiley
  • According to my measurement this morning, she is 23 in long. I don't have a scale, so I am not sure how much she weighs, but she is not a chunky baby at all. She wears size 1-2 diapers, fits into her 0-3 clothes perfectly (except for the dresses, they are short enough on her to show off at least an inch of bloomers, which is a look I am not too crazy about), and is long enough to start wearing some of her 3-6 stuff
  • Her eyes are still blue
  • She loves it when we play with her feet
  • She likes her hands more than the Binky, but hasn't discovered her thumb yet so I guess that is okay
  • She is still as sweet as ever

The day she was born


Wearing her first 3-6 month outfit


Fingers are a girl's best friend


The elusive smile, taken on her three month birthday

No comments: